Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mi departamento

OK, I'm going to play around with the blogger program and try to post some pictures.

Here's a few photos of my apt in Buenos Aires, if you're interested... the living room.


Another view of the living room from the other direction.










And... the kitchen.









...and, of course, the patio out back.









And the view off my balcony! Just kidding. I took that picture off the top of a building near the Congreso. But from where you're looking at this, it doesn't make any difference so just pretend this is my view off my patio.

Right now it's hard to get any decent "blue sky" photos since the city has been shrouded in fog over the last 8 or 9 days in a row. They've shut down the airports multiple times as well as the port (which impacted our trip to Uruguay last weekend). But more on that later...

No comments: